SEO for Cleaning & Water Damage Restoration
If you want your business to rank high on the Internet you need SEO or Search Engine Optimization. Google is the BIG ONE because over 93% of people searching online use Google search to find a local business.
Straight from the mouth of Google. Watch this video!
Here at Big West Marketing we pride ourselves on providing time tested Google Approved SEO strategies for our amazing clients. If you are looking for “tricks” or a “quick-fix” then we will not be a good fit for you. Our system is built on the long-term goal of getting quality businesses to the top of Google. As stated in the video above, SEO is not “Black Magic” but rather a way to put your best foot forward. SEO will not make your business great, but we help great businesses get to the top!
What You Get With The SEO Done-4-You System
Step 1: Premium Website Creation
- You will receive a custom website that is fully responsive and mobile optimized to pass the Google mobile test.
- Your new website will be structured for ranking AND conversions with correct page titles and Keyword placement.
- All content will be checked for uniqueness to avoid and/or remove Google duplicate content penalties.
Step 2: Google Trust Program
- Your business and website will integrated our proprietary system. Login information for various online properties will be collected at this time.
- Your Google Plus business profile will be set up and/or optimized along with your Facebook business page and Yelp business page.
- Then all your major social media and business directory profiles will be set up or cleaned up depending on your specific situation. Depending on how much clean up work is involved this step could take up to 90 days.
Step 3: Power Linking Program
- Your website will be integrated into our exclusive Power Link program that we have carefully developed over the last 4 years specifically for the Home Service Industry.
- You will receive links (aka backlinks) from industry related authority websites. NO Spammy links that can cause Over-optimization penalties.
Step 4 and Beyond:
- Your website will be tweaked and changed as new Google Updates are implemented.
- Your website will continue to receive Power Links as needed. This must be implemented slowly and naturally over time as not to trigger Google penalties that can result from too-many too-fast.
- Your website will be monitored for possible “blacklist” and/or penalty issues and recovery techniques will be implemented if necessary.
- You will receive hosting and design changes and updates to your website at no extra charge.
- You will receive monthly progress reports so you can track improvements.
- You will receive monthly video and article updates as changes occur so you are always in-the-know.
Big West Marketing, Inc. agrees to work exclusively for the Client on designated cities or keywords (not the competition) while monthly payments are current. This applies to SEO only and does not refer to web design.