Main points from video:
• SEO guys are a dime-a-dozen. How do you know who to trust?
• If they promise rankings in multiple cities. Make sure they explain “rankings”. With the current algorithm it’s almost impossible to rank at the top of the page for multiple cities. Tell them to give examples.
• Don’t use multiple SEO companies at the same time. Don’t fall for “Sales Tricks” from BIG companies.
• Check Meta Title on all pages of website not just the Home page.
• If you are speaking with an SEO guy that wants to keep everything a secret then be very careful.
• Make sure your SEO guy sets up your Social Pages correctly: Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter.
• Is your SEO concerned about real local Google Reviews? This is important.