Here Are 5 Steps To Ranking High On Google Places
1. Determine what people in your area are searching for in terms of Search Phrases or Keywords. You can do this for free by using Google’s Keyword Tool. Simply type “keyword tool” into Google and click on the first result that comes up. Using this tool you will be able see the average number of searches per month.
2. Claim your Google Places page. To do this simply find your Places page and click Business Owner. This will allow you set up an account and start editing information. If you are a new business and don’t have a Google Places page already you must create one. Once you have access to your Places page make sure it is filled out accurately and completely using the highly searched Keywords you found in step 1.
3. Register with online directories. Every time you register with an online directory you are giving your business a vote that Google uses in deciding how high to rank your business. There are hundreds of directories out there, but some are more important than others. The top 10 that you must register with are: Insider Pages, Yahoo! Local, Bing/Microsoft Live, AOL Local Search, Merchant Circle, Thumbtack, Yelp, Hot Frog, Kudzu, Local.com
4. Post your Business Name, Address and Phone Number in as many places as possible across the Internet especially on websites that are local to your area such as: blogs, news sites, churches, charities and other local businesses web sites just to name a few.
5. Get quality customer reviews. Getting reviews from actual customers will show Google that you are a popular business and the more popular you are the higher you will rank. It’s always a good idea to start a Review program that gives incentives to people for taking the time to leave reviews.
That’s it in a nutshell. Now if you like the information you’ve seen here we will send you the full 5 Day Local Search Program absolutely Free with a purchase of any website package. This is a set video series with over 2 hours of examples, worksheets and bonus materials. It demystifies Google local search, and explains in plain English how to best position your company in Google Places and other local business directories. This is the stuff the expensive SEO experts don’t want you to see. Act now so you can start ranking high on Google Places and make more money for your small business.