It is not always easy to decide which company to hire when you are looking to have services done at you home. You need to think through a number of factors prior to hiring anyone. The article below has information you need to read if you’re ready to have your carpets professionally cleaned.
1. If your carpet has absorbed the odors from your pets, use a carpet cleaning business that will use a deodorizer. Deodorizers work with cleaners to eliminate sour, stale or acrid pet odors. You should be pleased with the end result, and you may not even be able to tell that a pet resides in your home any more!
2. Don’t settle for the cheapest company you can find to clean your carpets. Think about the reliability of a company and the quality of its service. You are allowing people to come into your home that you don’t know. Therefore, the business you select should be one whose crew will properly care for the property in your home.
3. Ask your carpet cleaning how your furnishings are to be protected. They should describe their procedures to you in regards to protecting unmovable items and moving your furniture. The company you choose should be focused on causing no damage to your items.
4. Always vacuum your carpet before you perform a steam cleaning. Vacuuming prevents dirt and grime on the carpet surface from smearing once you start steam cleaning. This will prepare your carpets properly, allowing the steam to penetrate deep into your carpet.
5. Make certain the company you hire offers a strong guarantee of satisfaction. They should be willing to repeat the service if you aren’t happy with how your carpets turned out. If the company guarantees it can remove all stains, but there are still stains left, you should get a reduced price.
6. You need to make sure you address water damage concerns to your carpet within 48 hours. If you wait too long, the professional you hire will not be able to clean your carpet. If you have your carpets cleaned before this period of time is up, you will likely be able to save your carpet.
7. Prospective cleaners need to be able to back up their claims of superiority to their competitors. If they can’t give you some solid reasons, don’t hire them. Do not consider hiring a company unless they know how to lead in their field, and provide proof of their superiority.
8. You can use reviews from customers to find good carpet cleaners near you. Once you have compiled your list, contact each company to get a preliminary quote. You will be able to weed out the super expensive and too cheap to be true cleaners. Finally, ask a couple of companies to pay you a home visit, in which you will get real quotes.
While life may not come with a guarantee, a little research can make it much more likely that you will find a reliable and trustworthy carpet cleaning company. Use the information you’ve just been given to aid you in your search. This excellent advice will significantly help you hire the best possible professional for your carpets.
Thanks to Bill Vivers at Fresh Clean Home in Orange County for all his informative advice.