Sometimes an email server will block emails from contact forms, so here are instructions on how to forward the emails from your contact form to the desired email address.
Create alter in gmail so the emails don’t go to spam:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Filters and Blocked Addresses
3. Create New Filter > in the from eld put [email protected] > Create lter with this search >
4. Choose Never Send to Spam > Create Filter
Set up forwarding email:
1. Go to Settings and select Forwarding and POP/IMAP
2. Add the email you want to forward mail to (the info@… email). You’ll receive an email at this address con rming you want to get mail forwarded here. After you confrim the forwardingv go to step 3.
3. Create another lter, this time to forward any emails from info@… to info@… (I know it seems weird).
Now emails from your contact form will rst go to Gmail and automatically forward to your desired email.